Madbean Kraken (reworked with Mid switch option)

MAO

Madbean Kraken (reworked with Mid switch option)

MAO
Nothing really new, just wasn't satisfied with either the Hi or Lo positions with my Les Paul.

However, to retain the original 2 switch settings I added a 3rd switch position tuned about midway between the two.

The 4n7* and 680R* "tune" the new switch position. Higher values = darker/less resonance

Verified by me
(Note: I routed a few wires through the central part of the board for offboard wiring convenience)

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst