Madbean LaVache vs. Lovepedal Les Lius

Mike B.
I'm just wondering if anyone has played or built both of these pedals: Madbean LaVache and Lovepedal Les Lius.  They both look like quick builds, so I'm just wondering about which one people like best.  Any thoughts?

Re: Madbean LaVache vs. Lovepedal Les Lius

Geiri
I have built neither but I suspect the Madbean one being better. It's just a feeling.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Madbean LaVache vs. Lovepedal Les Lius

dexxyy
I've built the les lius and it is a great little circuit with 3 distinctive amp tones,  in the description of the lavache it states that the middle and right positions on the shape switch sound basically the same and possibly experimenting with z3 to taste. Where the lavache may have a slight edge is that the gain pot affects the unboosted signal where the les lius the gain pot can only be used with the boost engaged.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Madbean LaVache vs. Lovepedal Les Lius

piltdownman
I have built both (the La Vache - twice) and I have to go with the LaVache.  I only have empirical data to support it, but I just think it has the edge sound wise.  And it's a subtle thing.  They are both great projects.
Keith