Madbean Zero Point SDX

Alex
Hi!
If anyone is interested and as crazy enough as i am to build such a huge board it should be verified.
I've already built 2 of these and they seem to work as they should (although there were no samples available at the time)

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/AlexLondon9/media/render3_zpsc6a8728a.gif.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/AlexLondon9/media/ZeroPointDlx2ndpart_zps9e22209d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Sorry but the image seems too big to fit in here.

Re: Madbean Zero Point SDX

Jopn
Holy crap!  The world needs more insane bastards like you!

This is definitely going in the "to do" list.

Cheers!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Madbean Zero Point SDX

jalmonsalmon
Wow!
Very brave to do this one on vero...
I have made a couple of these using the pcb and I cannot imagine having to wire a vero version of this
Bravo!

Re: Madbean Zero Point SDX

Hozy31
I can verify this one as well. Took two days to build to avoid any mistakes and it fired up first time. Great sounding delay. Thanks for the layout Alex and thanks to Brian at madbean for creating such masterpieces. Oh, i presumed the mod switch was an SPDT not a DPDT as on diagram. I didn't use the tantalums or the MLCC as i don't have any so used normal 10uf electros for the tants and a poly box 1uf for the MLCC.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Madbean Zero Point SDX

Alex
Hi Hozy!
I'm glad you like it.
I've built 2 of these and they sound great.
Pity it's such a huge layout.
You are right about the Mod Sw.
It's an SPDT.
I've done another layout for the ZPDX2.
It's smaller, without rotary switch but with more pots.
Haven't built it yet.