Maestro Filter (Madbean Sharkfin)

Kinski
I get no sound with this one. NOTHING. Its marked unverified. Anyone notice any problems with the layout?

I don't notice anything wrong with my build.

Re: Maestro Filter (Madbean Sharkfin)

Ciaran Haslett
150n output cap isn't connected to anything.  I'm currently on my phone so can't check against the schematic.  Maybe you can?

Just had a look.  Move the bottom left 3k3 up one row.  Both legs.  That should do it.

Re: Maestro Filter (Madbean Sharkfin)

Kinski
Hey just saw your posts. Good eye! I was staring at the layout for errors, but I guess some new eyes were needed. I'll move the resistor tomorrow and post results then. But looks like that should do it!

Thanks!

On Aug 23, 2016, at 7:41 PM, Ciaran Haslett [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just had a look.  Move the bottom left 3k3 up one row.  Both legs.  That should do it.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Maestro-Filter-Madbean-Sharkfin-tp32697p32700.html
To unsubscribe from Maestro Filter (Madbean Sharkfin), click here.
NAML

Re: Maestro Filter (Madbean Sharkfin)

Alex
Must have moved it by mistake.
Corrected it on the main page.
Well spotted Ciaran!

Re: Maestro Filter (Madbean Sharkfin)

Kinski
Yup, that did it. Works perfectly now. A really great sounding circuit! Thanks for the help! And thank Alex for the amazing layout.