Maestro MPF-1

Alex
This post was updated on .
This is a verified FSB modified version of Maestro MPF-1.
This layout is not verified yet.

Re: Maestro MPF-1

zerosadness
Thanks a lot for this one, hope to get news about it's verification, soon!

Re: Maestro MPF-1

Sorry I missed this Alex, awesome layout

Re: Maestro MPF-1

zerosadness
I think you missed a double link on Pin 4 of the first TL022

Re: Maestro MPF-1

Alex
This post was updated on .
Hi!
It's a different program version.
The double link is the dot under the IC.

Re: Maestro MPF-1

zerosadness
This post was updated on .
It seems to works fine!

The overdrive settings is not really huge in gain but I never tested the original one. Maybe an error?

Re: Maestro MPF-1

Alex
I 'm still waiting for some components to build it but it's supposed to sound very mild.
I think you should use it in conjunction with other pedals.
Have you watched this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NcyCo7W1Q
Does it sound similar?

Re: Maestro MPF-1

zerosadness
I think it sounds in the same way. I've just tested with my pedaltester and my 5W Orange, I need to put in a box and play in a real amp to see what it does. By the way, I don't understand what are the switch positions (broad/med/sharp).