Majik Box Doug Aldrich Rocket Fuel

Teddeeh
So i was searching around as i saw the venom boost posted here and thought hmm ill have a look to see if anything has been done. Found this, unconfirmed but seems legit.

Re: Majik Box Doug Aldrich Rocket Fuel

Teddeeh
That boost section looks remarkably similar to mxr’s microamp

Re: Majik Box Doug Aldrich Rocket Fuel

Dex3887
Yep. And the drive is similar to another well known overdrive. Haha
These sig guitarist pedals always make me laugh because its 99% of the time a well known circuit with a few cap or resistor changes. Although I will say the Wampler paisley is very interesting in his approach with jfets and the other mods that take it farther away from yats. But this Aldrich pedal has gotta be good. A ts type with a microamp is always a great combo.
Thanks for the work

Re: Majik Box Doug Aldrich Rocket Fuel

Napoleon
hello would you send me the schematics please. My e-mail: za6po@seznam.cz  Thanks

Re: Majik Box Doug Aldrich Rocket Fuel

ktrokis
hello would you send me the schematics please and a circuit diagram for print if you have. Thanks
. My e-mail: ktrokis@gmail.com