Medium run of big muff PCB's

vick
This post was updated on .
a while ago I did a PCB order of  3 big muff boards using the freely available eagle design

http://gaussmarkov.net/wordpress/gallery/nordics-big-muff-pi-triangle-revision/

using the http://oshpark.com.  The boards worked great and I was thinking about doing a Medium run order to reduce the cost but I would have to order 50 boards.  In reality I really only want about 25 to 30 boards.  I did not use their parts list but the part part for the 73 rams head ( same version Mark used on his 73)

the boards are 2.1x1.7 inches or 3.57 square inches  for a medium run that would be $3.57 I am going to round up to $3.65 for  anything I missed plus shipping.  Shipping I think is included from OSH park ( it was for the small order) so just shipping to you, I am not looking to make money just split the order

If you are interested in 10 or more boards message me through the forum and we will try to work something out.  I apologize but at least for this order I am not looking to increase the size of the order from 50 so first one or two people get this ( depending on quantity).

Mike Vickery
USA
Arizona

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

vick
as a note I am sure most everyone knows but just in case the Big muffs pretty much all use the same circuit just with different component values.  I did not use the components values provided but made a spreadsheet with the values use in Marks Black Russian , 73 Rams Head and 66 triangle.  I would be happy to provide the spread sheet as well as a build document I made to speed up the process of building 73's and 66's.

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

vick
Any interest in 5 or more boards?

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

GoranP

Sorry man!

I'd love to help you out and Osh boards are great and all, but I build for myself and have no use for more than one or two boards.

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

Dave
Hi Vick, I might be interested in 5 or ten boards, how much did you want for them?
Thanks
Dave

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

vick
$3.65 plus shipping

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

imre
I could go with 5. Where do you live, should get those to finland :D

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

vick
Well I decided I was going to go for it, so I contacts OSH about getting the order in.

Once I get them in I will post and see who is still interested.  I would guess it would be about a week to 10 days.

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

Dave
Vick, I'd certainly be interested in at least 5, maybe 10 when I've had a think about it.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Medium run of big muff PCB's

vick
I talked to OSH and I am in the next order set to be sent to fab on July 1st.

They let me only order 40 boards though so not sure how many I am going to want to get rid of.

I may do this more as a group buy next time where I increase the order for demand, but this was my first time doing a medium sized run so wanted to get my feet wet with as small an order as possible.  Also I have never done international shipping before and am not sure what it entails ( I am in the USA in Arizona).

Again I am not making any profit off of this. Since I did not design the boards I would not feel right selling the boards for profit, if I do a group buy it would be as a service to the community.

If someone else knows of a cheaper service or wants to organize a group fab I would not be offended.

Mike
Arizona
USA