Mid-Fi Pitch Pirate (standard) verified

Synsound
While experiencing frustration trying to get the deluxe version up and running (my own mistakes, I'm sure),I found the standard layout on DIYStomboxes. I have built it with success so it is verified. I thought I would post it here in case anyone else would like to give it a go.
Here is a link to the original thread: http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=88109.0

And now for the layout.

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Mid-Fi Pitch Pirate (standard) verified

squirrels
Great job on this one. Worked perfectly.