Mojo Hand Colossus Fuzz

Fulfilling a request for the Mojo Hand Colossus Fuzz, which is a modified Civil War Muff, with a input cap switch, and a mids pot. modified from marks posted layout.

Re: Mojo Hand Colossus Fuzz

Valterh
Thank you so much rocket88. You make my day! I don't have all the parts available right now so I'll have to wait a few days before I can build the thing. So enough time to design an enclosure.

Re: Mojo Hand Colossus Fuzz

Re: Mojo Hand Colossus Fuzz

Tommy
Is this verified?

Re: Mojo Hand Colossus Fuzz

It is and it isn't. The main board is the same as the one on the main site for the civil war muff, which had been verified, but the values were changed to match that of the schematic for the colossus, and the appropriate switch and mids pot. It should be good to go.