Mutron Phasor II stripboard

jorjor
Anyone know where I can buy a stripboard large enough to build the Mutron Phasor II and other large project builds?

Re: Mutron Phasor II stripboard

for some of them you can use the large stripboard from tayda, or you can get them from either of these 2 places:

1. http://www.amazon.com/s?me=A9MFYFKC2DLA4

2. http://www.veroboard.com/

if you buy from amazon you're really ordering from veroboard.com.

Re: Mutron Phasor II stripboard

jorjor
Much thanks Rocket dude. Or maybe its Rocket dudette, either way tnx.

Re: Mutron Phasor II stripboard

Muadzin
Or you could just order a board from kgull on Madbean. He's selling new 1590B sized board again. I just bought two more of him for a future Bi Phase project.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=21154.60

Re: Mutron Phasor II stripboard

Re: Mutron Phasor II stripboard

Hozy31
I buy my boards from Bright Components in the uk http://bright-components.co.uk/epages/950004269.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950004269/Products/protoverolarge5 They have most sizes available and most of the time they are flux coated so soldering is a piece of piss. They also sell on Evilbay but are more expensive than their shop
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Mutron Phasor II stripboard

jorjor
Good resources, tnx to all.