My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

kuzieem
Finally completed!

https://youtu.be/XDHIU4LGRig

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

GrooveChampion
That is amazing to say the least
mug

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

mug
Wow, great job!

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

That is amazing!! I want to build one

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

SpaceCommandant
Sweet! Could you elaborate on the LFOs? (What you used and how they're connected to the FSH)

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

kuzieem
The Baby8 CV output is wired to the 1-16 pins of lm13700 with 1M pot in series. This pot is also wired parallel (with toggle switch) with LDR. The LDR is driven by LFO (slowed down) LED. This gives a fantastic slow sweep to the sample&hold effect.

Another, independent LFO is also wired to lm13700 1-16 pins. It is selectable by the second toggle switch (select between BABY8 and this second LFO). The way the second 0LFO is connected is: one lug of LDR goes to 9V+, the other one goes through 500K pot to 1-16 pins of lm13700. You can either use one toggle switched LFO with Baby8 option or the other LFO without the Baby8- just with filter. This Wil give you autowah wave effect.

I know it sounds complicated, but you can experoment and do the switching Your way. The main idea is how the lm13700 interact with the voltage you send to it through variable resistors/LDRs.
Good luck!

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/My-seek-wah-Maestro-FSH-with-Baby8-sequencer-and-LFOs-tp40726p40740.html
To unsubscribe from My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs., click here.
NAML

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

kuzieem
Important!
The best effect is when you lift (disconnect from the original line) the lugs 1-16 when Baby8 or second LFO is engaged.

28.11.2017 20:50 "SpaceCommandant [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
Sweet! Could you elaborate on the LFOs? (What you used and how they're connected to the FSH)

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/My-seek-wah-Maestro-FSH-with-Baby8-sequencer-and-LFOs-tp40726p40740.html
To unsubscribe from My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs., click here.
NAML

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

kuzieem
The LFO I used was DeProfundis daughterboard.

Re: My seek wah: Maestro FSH with Baby8 sequencer and LFOs.

SpaceCommandant
Thanks for the explanation. Nice work.