NOS Panasonic ECQ-F 4n7 BULK

Hey there everybody! I'm back in the friends market with more caps! This time with NOS Panasonic ECQ-F 4n7 film caps

These are fairly large (twice the size of the ubiquitous Panasonic ECQ-V caps) so they're not for super compact layouts but they will look and sound great in your "mojo" builds.

I will be dealing these in factory packs of 100. I have several thousand so I can accomodate just about any quantity you need (in multiples of 100)

What I'm looking for:
Cash. $20 plus shipping for 500 caps
Pedal/amp parts. Transistors, JFETs, tubes, enclosures, hardware, carbon comp resistors, BOSS pedals, etc

by the way, I still have plenty of the NOS 10n tropical fish caps if you'd like some of each

Re: NOS Panasonic ECQ-F 4n7 BULK

Here's a pic to show scale and more detail

Grab some of these and some of my 10n tropical fish for your Rangemasters :)

Re: NOS Panasonic ECQ-F 4n7 BULK

strassercaster
hello would you do a hundred for 5 bucks?
strassercaster@charter.net thanks