Need a source for larger vero/stripboards

Need a source for larger vero/stripboards

strassercaster
There are a few monster builds i been holding off on that require 4-5 inch wide boards. They dont have to be more than 4 inches tall I have found a few on ebay and a couple other places but they are 8 to 10bucks a piece. I usually get mine from tayda for under 2 bucks. Does anyone know of a source thats a little  less money i want  to get a few . If not ill spend the money but on a few of these I  am only a couple rows short and to go from 1.29 to 8 bucks doesnt seem right ha ha.Thanks

Re: Need a source for larger vero/stripboards

Frank_NH
I get my veroboard from Amazon.com.  Here's a link to 4" x 6" veroboard:

https://www.amazon.com/Prototype-Stripboard-2400hole-Epoxy-Fiber/dp/B008CI5WNC/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1472647585&sr=1-1&keywords=veroboard

Lot of sizes available.  A little more expensive perhaps, but worth it.

Re: Need a source for larger vero/stripboards

Sensei Tim

Re: Need a source for larger vero/stripboards

I've used the boards from veroboard.com. Both types of boards are great quality, and from Canada if I'm not mistaken. Also, just pointing out both links are for the same seller, just either direct through them or through Amazon.