Need help identifying germanium transistors...

Need help identifying germanium transistors...

tonecut
I'm reverse engineering a pedal and trying to figure out what type of germanium transistors were used, so I can figure out something for a build list.

Any chance anyone knows?
The markings are "MN(?)41A" and "9203".
All searches I've done come up empty handed. Anyone have any thoughts? It's a fuzz pedal. Here are some images up close:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkgjmomqf98fd39/Photo%20Apr%2021%2C%2011%2022%2045%20AM.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2pyqp9vwv36n0m/Photo%20Apr%2021%2C%2011%2022%2058%20AM.jpg

Re: Need help identifying germanium transistors...

Re: Need help identifying germanium transistors...

Madferret
I'm guessing Mark's right about the first one, I've got a bag of them that I've used in a Fuzz Face and a Tone Bender.  I think they all measured around 100hfe with the DCA55 , excellent leakage too.  If you need a couple drop me a mail and I'll post them over.

Re: Need help identifying germanium transistors...

tonecut
Mark, thanks for the links!

Madferret, much appreciated, but I think I'll order some off the bay, unless you'd rather I buy from you. ;)

Re: Need help identifying germanium transistors...

Madferret
I've not really got the amounts to sell them, I really don't mind sending you a few to try before you buy a bunch off eBay though. I've got some GT308Vs that are very similar too, I think you can pick up 100 for around $20 so they might be worth looking into.