New Facebook Page

We've added a new page on Facebook, which will link to new layouts and has lots of build pics.  See if you can spot your pedal pics that I've collected!

http://www.facebook.com/tagboardeffects

Re: New Facebook Page

JaviCAP
Administrator
Broken link.......

Re: New Facebook Page

Aah I'm setup to view Facebook in secure mode, hence the https.  Not everone will have this setting so I've changed it to http.  Could you try again and see mate?

Re: New Facebook Page

Vince
It's working for me

Re: New Facebook Page

JaviCAP
Administrator
Works ok now :)

Re: New Facebook Page

PStevenson

there's a link to my facebook stripboard page too - same deal as marks :)

http://www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: New Facebook Page

alex.s
Wow that's an amazing collection of photos! Nearly makes me want to work harder on the boxing up/finishing front... Nearly..! ;)

Re: New Facebook Page

PStevenson

I've only got 26 likes in 6 months so yeah you're at least doing better than me

please like my stripboard page people!!! you can like 2!

STRIPBOARD FACEBOOK PAGE
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts