New circuit

Kinski
Would someone be able to do a vero for this? I'd love to build one of these!

Re: New circuit

Silver Blues
Ah yes, the classic.

Re: New circuit

dexxyy
Didn`t mike fuller do this already? or has he just laid claim to it. anyway, tayda has all the parts
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: New circuit

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
is this verified?

and one more thing.
does anyone know a reliable supplier for holy water?

Re: New circuit

hey the pope is near me now, so i'm sure i can get a good price since it's local and fresh. that adds to the mojo and makes it even better.

Re: New circuit

Silver Blues
Oh for sure, but I'd be inclined to say that getting a whole beaker full might be an issue.