Newbie Question - Blue/Green Circles

sonicsunspot
Long time GFX stalker - first question, I really appreciate the forum and help!

I have built and tinkered with electronics and pedal builds, first try at a Veroboard version.  Attempting the EHX Blackfinger Compressor.  All is good, except the layout has 2 blue or green circles with white centers in the middle of jumpers/links in columns 11 and 14.

I kind of assumed these for probe points, but searched the website and found nothing.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Newbie Question - Blue/Green Circles

Mulekicker
That just means it's a double link, so use 2 wires that meet in that hole. It's sometimes hard to fit 2 into vero holes so I just use leads clipped from resistors cause they're tiny.

Re: Newbie Question - Blue/Green Circles

sonicsunspot
Got it, makes perfect sense.  Appreciate the advice, I will do the same.