Noisy Cricket - correct voltages, working pots = no output?

Noisy Cricket - correct voltages, working pots = no output?

Lovrom8
Hello,
I have a slight problem with my Noisy Cricket (again :( )
There's no output except for buzzing which changes in loudness when I mess with pots ... I can't find any bridges either. Also I removed the DPDT and removed it with a 100nF for testing purposes.
And I have no other way to test where the signal stops, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Ofc: http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/04/noisy-cricket-mkii.html

Voltages (with a fresh LM386 and tested BF256B) :

D: 9.25V
S: 2.18V
G: 0V

P1: 1.27V
P2: 0V
P3: 0V
P4: 0V
P5: 4.34V
P6: 9.2V
P7: 4.64V
P8: 1.27V

Pics:
https://imgur.com/Jdi41ve
https://imgur.com/3yPGqxN

(please pardon the bad pic quality, my phone's prettty old by now | the right 220uF cap is connected to the row above the last one, just to make it clear)

Thank you & have a nice day!

Re: Noisy Cricket - correct voltages, working pots = no output?

Zanius
Hey!
Nothing seems to be wrong with your build, all soldering looks good-ish and all parts and connections seem to be in place. Most of the times the solution is found after thoroughly cleaning the tracks with a knife. I can see you already did this to some parts, do it again all across the board. I also like to the wipe the remains off with a toothbrush.  I hope it will fire up after that!

Re: Noisy Cricket - correct voltages, working pots = no output?

aelling
Do you have an enclosure for it? Try attaching the in/out jacks to an enclosure and see if that helps.