Now playing!

mirosol
Administrator
Every forum must have this thread! I can't believe we went on for months without one!

This 7'' single dropped in my mail box today. Amazing stuff.
http://newcoke.bandcamp.com/track/he-got-stabbed-in-the-throat
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Now playing!

Vince
Nice sound. I love raw recordings like that. I'm not a fan of over produced 'perfect' recordings. Guitars and amps hum! I want to hear that hum and crashing un eq'd drum kits... sounds cool, man!

Re: Now playing!

Madferret
Great sounding riff dude, good to see some people are still supporting Vinyl too!  Here's what's been entertaining me today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STjBwgMslUI

Re: Now playing!

popov56
This;

http://youtu.be/bZYRiv5nnqA

........ and this;

http://youtu.be/7DEbQ95TBP0

.......... from a bloke who had a single issued on a 78 only last year ....... my type of music.

Popov