Odd componants...

Heath
I finally got my order from  Futurlec and there are a few oddities in the grab bags I included in the my order that I'm ignorant of.  I've looked up data sheets, but that info and reality often seem at odds.  I figured I'd once again run it past the braintrust here m:)

ICs:
UA741cn
LM358p
HA17458
HA17555
NE555p
NE556n
LM339n

Transistors:
H/C9013
C9012
C1815

I also ended up with a fistful of these (of various values):

Are they useful at all in pedal building on vero board?

Re: Odd componants...

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd componants...

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd componants...

Madferret
The UA741cn will be fine for the MXR Dist+ I noticed you were looking at and there are plenty of good LM358 circuits on here.  The transistors marked L78xx are voltage regulators, I've mainly had to use the 7805's because they're used with the PT2399 when you're making delay circuits, basically they take whatever voltage comes in and output it at 'xx', so the L7805 outputs a steady 5v. If you have any L7809's you can use them with a transformer to build your own power supply for your pedals.

Re: Odd componants...

Jon the Art Guy
nice, you took the plunge on the grab-bag. Did you just do the ICs, or did you do the other ones too? Seems like such a good price, and just SO much could be useless to me. There's a semi-local electronics place in Sacramento, CA that does grab bags like that.