Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

spacecase96
This post was updated on .
Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

Schematic on 4th jpg below.

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/olson/fuzzmaster#pictures

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

heuermh
This looks cool, love the graphic design!

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

andrea83
Hi, here's my layout.
Hope there's nothing wrong! :)
Let me know!

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

It looks like the Fuzzder. I thought someone had done that before but couldn’t find it.

Would love to hear this. Looks FZ-1A like

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

andrea83
Hi Travis, I started the layout looking at your FZ-1A, it's really similar!

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

andrea83
I forgot I wanted to ask anyone.. is there a difference in putting the input capacitor and the input resistor in series in a different order? I put the resistor before the cap as I saw in your FZ-1A, but different from the schematic of the Olson. not difficult to change it anyway. just curious

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

Frank_NH
The order of a resistor and capacitor in series shouldn't make any difference.  Your layout should work as is.

The interesting thing about this circuit is the 1.5V supply.  Probably best to use a battery, but you could also use a voltage regulator if you needed to go from 9V power supply to 1.5V.

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

andrea83
Thank you Frank!

Re: Olson X-78 Fuzz Master

Kinski
How important is leakage with this thing?