Positive ground effects offboard wiring

alltrax74
There are tons of great layouts using positive ground, so I think it could be usefull to add in the offboard section the wiring of such effects using 3pdt, battery clip and dc jack
What do you think ?
Denis

Re: Positive ground effects offboard wiring

Rolf Poti
The wiring is the same except the cathod/anode is the opposit, and of course the power is reversed

Re: Positive ground effects offboard wiring

JaviCAP
Just an image, no need to repeat a job when is already done :P

PNP Stompbox wiring

Re: Positive ground effects offboard wiring

I used this diagram for my last PNP build and it worked like a charm. That site has a page of diagrams for essentially any situation one could conceive of and they work.

--Silvie