Proco Rat Help!

oOwaikikiOo
Hey guys!

I'm desperately needing help to justify my circuit. I'm currently trying to incorporate these 2 schematics into one. However, after spending half a day working on the schematics, all I end up building was just a clean bypass with on/off switch. No distortion whatsoever, no control from the volume, nor filter, nor distortion. Very much depressed. I'm still quite new to this.. What mistakes have I made?

and of course, here's my picture of my board..

I'm getting weird readings from my multimeter anyway....

Re: Proco Rat Help!

Synsound
The 1n to the left of the IC should be going to pin 3 leaving 4 open holes between it and the top of the board. You have it going to pin 2
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Proco Rat Help!

Synsound
Just thought I would mention that this type post would fit better in open chat on the forum or  on the main site within the layout comment section.
Not intending to sound like a forum nazi. It may get you quicker results in many cases. Since it is here post up if that solved the prob.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Proco Rat Help!

oOwaikikiOo
Not working..  I'm really clueless what's next

Re: Proco Rat Help!

oOwaikikiOo
How should i wire the 3PDT foot switch and the input & output jacks

Re: Proco Rat Help!

Synsound
There is an Off Board Wiring section on the main site that will show you how to run your switch and Jack connections.

I see that you now have an identical thread in Open ChAt now which is a good place for it. We can continue this conversation there so you don't have to type everything twice.
If you can delete this thread on the Contributions section, it may be helpful.
Best of luck getting it working.