ROG Britannia

Jopn
Runoffgroove has a new effect out called Britannia, which I'll be building soon.  Kind of hopping that a vero will pop up here before I go the perfboard route!

http://www.runoffgroove.com/britannia.html

Cheers!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: ROG Britannia

Silver Blues
Oh man that's too cool. I love reading about how ROG accomplished their goals with their pedals, it is a good learning experience.

Re: ROG Britannia

Heath
Yep, brilliant bunch of folks.

If I ever start gigging again I need a runoffgroove decal for my pedalboard since it'll end up being about 50% ROG circuit pedals.

Re: ROG Britannia

Alex
Not verified yet ( and not the tightest layout!) but I hope it can help