Red LLama P2P

solderholic_JPN
This post was updated on .
Hello. It's my first post from Osaka,JAPAN. I traced a layout of My favorite FX "Red LLama" point to point. "Red LLama" point to point is easy and good sound. IC is 4049UB.(unbuffer) I used "Motorola MC 14049UB" for Red LLama,attached a photo of other ICs (TI-CD4049UBE,HITACH-HD14049UBP,and more). I made my homepage"solderholic" of FX. Because My English is Poor,my homepage"solderholic" is describe in Japanese Only.Sorry.Sorry.Sorry.

Re: Red LLama P2P

solderholic_JPN
Adding original Red LLAMA.

Re: Red LLama P2P

solderholic_JPN
adding 4069 to 4049 module.

Re: Red LLama P2P

solderholic_JPN
adding Layout with Buffer

Re: Red LLama P2P

frontsideboneless
Thank you for the great work! It's always good to see point to point layouts! I hope to one day to visit Japan and Osaka and ride my skateboard in Mitsu Park (triangle park)!

Re: Red LLama P2P

solderholic_JPN
Thank you,frontsideboneless!!
adding a photo of RedLLAMA with Buffer.