Refin project

Re: Refin project

Dave
Looking good ^

Another update... Few more coats to go yet and a the clear coats. Looking pretty good though. Its far from perfect and there are quite a few dings and rough patches, but I don't care.

Thanks
Dave

Re: Refin project

Dave
And done.....complete with vintage style V profile 7.25 inch radius neck with matching headstock.

It's a long way from being perfect but at least its a nice colour now, and it feels pretty comfortable, albeit very different from my number one guitar, my jazzmaster.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Refin project

toddvirgil
Nice work Dave! Normally not a fan of gold hardware, but it looks great with that color!
12