Revv blue/purple G3 and Revv red G4

Strassercaster1
This post was updated on .
I was hoping someone could do layouts for the revv G3 and revv g4 . Been getting into metal pedals lately . I’m recording some really heavy metal tunes right now with a semi famous singer . The schematics for both are on pedalpcb.com.

Re: Revv 3 and revv 4

Strassercaster1

Re: Revv 3 and revv 4

Strassercaster1

Re: Revv 3 and revv 4

Strassercaster1

Re: Revv 3 and revv 4

Hozy31
Revv G4 is in unverified layouts. I have built it and it sounds really good.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Revv 3 and revv 4

Strassercaster1
awesome still need G3 . im on it right now ,

Re: Revv 3 and revv 4

Strassercaster1
these pedals are hot item would look good on the front page ha ha hint hint

Re: Revv blue/purple G3 and Revv red G4

anders
I have an unverified layout of G3 but with two quad op amps it came out pretty big, 23x30. I can post it tomorrow if you are willing to give it a shot. wink wink

Re: Revv blue/purple G3 and Revv red G4

Strassercaster1
This post was updated on .
23X 30 is about the max limit for a 125b boss size box witha battery. I’ll make it fit ! Please post it I work 13 hour days the next four days but will start and finish it by Sunday morning . If you post it pleasecheck back in case there is an issue . The g4 layout was a nice piece of work no standing resistors pretty nice layout . I made the board yesterday and will wire it up one night this week . I’m thinking maybe I’ll use a real big box and put them both together .Thank you Sir ! I appreciate it.

Re: Revv blue/purple G3 and Revv red G4

Strassercaster1
Thank you

Re: Revv blue/purple G3 and Revv red G4

anders
I'll upload some more stuff during the weekend as I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to work. I just uploaded the Revv G3 layout in the Contributions section.

Re: Revv blue/purple G3 and Revv red G4

daveycroc
Thank you for putting both this and the G3 together. Currently building the G4 and will jump straight on to the G3 when my tayda order arrives with more vero board.

Re: Revv blue/purple G3 and Revv red G4

Strassercaster1
Thanks again . I’m so excited ha ha . I have about an hour left to finish the G4 and 45min to box it . Should have it done tomorrow night .i will start the box or boxes  for the G3 and g4 tonight . If someone doesn’t verify it by Sunday I’ll will be working on it . I see you did a pantheon layout I’m thinking of verifying that one next week .