Rocktave divider octave with schematic

strassercaster
just finished a MXR Blue box. not in love with it ha ha. while reading on mods and improvements. I came across a comment by R G Keene that this circuit is a far better take .looks pretty challenging but with some of the stuff i have seen done in the last few months it may be possible. thanks in advance.

Re: Rocktave divider octave with schematic

strassercaster

Re: Rocktave divider octave with schematic

Pedalhead
Someone put up a vero project of this recently. Do a search and it should be there.

Personally, I'd like to see/hear a better demo of it than the (only) one I can find on YouTube.