Ruiner | for bassists and doom guitar maniacs| Devi Ever | First vero try for debug

Ruiner | for bassists and doom guitar maniacs| Devi Ever | First vero try for debug

boratto
Hi guys, this is my first try on vero. Hope find someone to debug this one.

Re: Ruiner | for bassists and doom guitar maniacs| Devi Ever | First vero try for debug

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi boratto!happy new year!
you just nead a cut on the left side of 50nf at the uper leg!now it's like both legs are connected to the collector of q1. and c of q1 is connected to the b of q2 which is wrong too.
then it should be good to go!

Re: Ruiner | for bassists and doom guitar maniacs| Devi Ever | First vero try for debug

boratto
Thank you ξεναγος here we go with 3 cuts

Re: Ruiner | for bassists and doom guitar maniacs| Devi Ever | First vero try for debug

Neil mcNasty
Congratulations with the first layout!

Besides what has allready been mentioned:
Swap Intensity 1 & 3
As it is now, you have the pot reversed.
Rule of thumb: lug 1 (almost) allways connects towards ground...
Meaning: lug 1 is counter-clockwise and lug 3 is clockwise.

Re: Ruiner | for bassists and doom guitar maniacs| Devi Ever | First vero try for debug

boratto
Thank you Neil for the pots tip!