Runoffgroove tri vibe

GVC66
Cool...  Not sure if this is a space hog on veto with 4 ics but it dod not look that bad on the perf...

http://www.runoffgroove.com/tri-vibe.html

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Heath
I was about to post a request for this as well :)

I second this request. :)

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Madferret
Thirded (if that's even a thing) I don't think I've built a ROG circuit that I didn't enjoy. Somehow I thought nk Miro would get around to this eventually anyway as he's done a fair few ROG circuits already.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Madferret
Sorry that should say "somehow I think Miro...", that's what happens when you just mash your tablets keyboard while trying to watch football.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Madferret
*tablet's

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

mirosol
Administrator
Haha! I've been eyeing this one for some time now.. It is a bit big design... No promises, but i'll keep the request in mind.
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Heath
Just think of the baby otters.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

alltrax74
At ROF they built it on a perfboard, which seems a real pain with all these links
Why would they chose perf over vero ?

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Heath
The only reason I can think of is that Perfboard seems to more closely resemble the layout of a PCB whereas Vero/Stripboard has to take the pre-connected rows into account.

I could be completely full of shit, though.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Heath
Yeah, I'm considering trying it out on perf.  I just need to get my head back into it.  It's been a LONG time since I built anything on perfboard.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

peeps
Going to try the old slacker vero with 3 chips... unless this is in the hopper here...

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

peeps
The Slacker vero in Aron Nelson's gallery works well, FYI.  C5 should be 220nf.  The layout ends up a tad bigger than the ROG perf.

Re: Runoffgroove tri vibe

Greedy_Fly
Up... super pedal effect!!!