Schematic Check

Dulouz
Hey guys!

I just worked up this Russian Muff tweak with a clean blend. Anyone mind looking over the schematic for me and pointing out any glaring mistakes?

I don't have the values labeled yet, but any help I can get beforehand would be great.

Thanks!

Re: Schematic Check

Silver Blues
Dang did you read my mind?

Schematic looks good. Regarding the clean blend, I should think you want essentially this:

- Input from the jack goes to IC1B non-inverting input
- Input to the circuit comes at IC1B output
- Tap that line for one side of the blend
- Connect the circuit output to the other side of the blend
- Blend 2 goes to the non-inverting input of IC1A
- Output to the jack comes from IC1A output.

Re: Schematic Check

nocentelli
Looks ok, you might find it more useful to connect the BMP output cap direct to the mix pot lug3, and have a master volume pot from mix pot lug2.

Re: Schematic Check

Dulouz
Thanks guys!

Silver Blues:

I used the schematic for the clean blend found here: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3414.0;attach=2704

nocentelli:

That was my first thought too. I may go back and just do that.

Re: Schematic Check

Silver Blues
Oh alright, never mind me then , haven't seen it this way, but either will work.

Re: Schematic Check

Dulouz
I appreciate the suggestions though!

As long as you think this way will work, I'll probably just leave it as is.

Thanks!

Re: Schematic Check

Dulouz
Ok. One more time. I added some power filtering to the Muff section. Let me know if this looks ok or if the filtering is overkill.

Thanks!

Re: Schematic Check

Silver Blues
It's fine, but I recommend using that protection diode in series instead of parallel. Will still do the job without exploding violently should it need to.

Re: Schematic Check

Dulouz
Good call! Cathode to 9v in?

Thanks again!