Shaffer Vega wireless system

Strassercaster1
Courtesy of the gentleman at free stomp box .
Can some one do a compact layout of this ? Please

I have all the parts will verify quickly . Thank you FFF31FDB-D18C-4598-A451-8DB46D9DB0F9.jpeg

Re: Shaffer Vega wireless system

Strassercaster1
The bottom lef Tj is missing two cap values . 10uf for the electro and 100n for the other one

Re: Shaffer Vega wireless system

Strassercaster1
The bottom left is missing two values for caps . 10uf and 100n

Re: Shaffer Vega wireless system

moterrac
Heres a layout for the schaffer vega, it's using a lot of odd connections, I couldn't really make head or tale of it so I don't know if it works. Not my work.

I believe it references this schematic:

Re: Shaffer Vega wireless system

Strassercaster1
Thanks where did you find this ? I’ll make it Tuesday when o get back in town . Thanks again

Re: Shaffer Vega wireless system

FabGTO01
Hello,

I found someone who sold a clone of ht replica  on reverb I think. He post this picture where we can see a transistor. I don't know wich one is the closest too the original but I hope it could help. Maybe just the buffer is a little bit different.

Fab