Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

Re: Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

Silver Blues
Nice layout, it's very clean and even.

Re: Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

thanks buddy. i'm trying to think of how to make it more compact, cause for some reason i feel like it's bigger than it could be.

Re: Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

Chris60601
Could the 10k res share the same hole as the 1k - this is on the right side of the layout
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

Chris60601
Meh - scratch that question.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi rocket!

i think that there are some mistakes in your layout.it's from the request that boratto did right?

the 47k should go from emitter of q3 and drive 1 to base of q2.as you have it in your layout it doesn't do anything with the 2 cut in one side.

also the 22nf and 1uf should be connected to the emitter of q1.not to the base and not the way you have them.you have them in series and they're in parallel.

Re: Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

Oops. Looks like I didn't save the layout, this is when I was first messing with it. I'll put the right one in later tonight. Until then, do NOT build this. Thanks for catching that.

Re: Simple 3 Transistor Fuzz

uploaded the correct one. should be good to go now. i also made some corrections to the correct one i had to make it a little neater.