Simple CabSim

YerayM
This is a really simple, nice sounding, potless cab sim. You can find some info here.

I'm using it before my 1W Punch amp but this would be a nice companion for a DI box for anyone who want to go direct to a mixer. I simulated the frequency response using different families for the PNP/NPN pair, I used 2N3906 / 2N3904 in my build.

Re: Simple CabSim

Jopn
That's awesome, I was just looking at that exact one the other day and was going to try perf-ing it.  This will definitely save me some time, thanks!!!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Simple CabSim

boratto
Any di, direct box veroboard to combine with this one?

Re: Simple CabSim

Very nice, thanks!

Re: Simple CabSim

Jopn
boratto, check out this thread:
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Adding-balanced-XLR-output-to-a-pedal-td7583.html
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.