SkyRipper Fuzz

jishnudg
I think I've only seen a cathexis layout of this so far...can this be attempted?

This is the latest (2012) schematic
gul

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

gul
Just giving this a little bump.

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

Hozy31
Here is Dino's (digi2t) vero link on aronnelson.com.
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/digi2t/veros/Skyripper+Fuzz/
"Red velvet lines the black box"
gul

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

gul
Awesome, thanks!

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

PMowdes

I'm doing a pcb of this with Dino this week :)
gul

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

gul
RAD!

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

GameOver
That would be awesome, maybe have a  charge pump built in so it can be daisy chained too. Would definitely buy one off you .

Thanks for giving it a go. Much appreciated

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

BetterOffShred
I just finished my build. There's a thread over at Diystompboxes.  I used Dino's layout and made a few subs, it's great.  I was just playing it hehe!

Re: SkyRipper Fuzz

BetterOffShred
Just use the 7660 voltage inverter found here in the utility tab.  Works great