Solid Gold FX - If 6 Was 9 BC183

brazdj
This post was updated on .
Good Evening All.

Just finished creating and verifying a stripboard layout for the subject line fuzz pedal.

Hope some people enjoy!

Re: Solid Gold FX - If 6 Was 9 BC183

Tesla
Thank you!  Was curious what mods were done
Exodus Effects

Re: Solid Gold FX - If 6 Was 9 BC183

Ravenswerld
This is great! What are the pot values? Thnx!!!!

Standard fuzz face pots I’d guess. I’m using a reverse log pot for my fuzz and chose a 250k pot for the volume although you could go 100 or 500k (470k ideally) even, for the volume.   The larger you go the more volume but also the darker it becomes
Exodus Effects

Re: Solid Gold FX - If 6 Was 9 BC183

brazdj
Sorry about that!  I updated the layout with: Pot Values, and a general note to mind your BC183 as certain variations such as those with the suffix L have flipped pinouts.