Someone who paint enclosures in Europe?

zosotone
Hi, I need some 125B's in different colours. I don't find any shop with 125B in Europe. Someone who paint powdercoated enclosures in Europe? Thank you!

Re: Someone who paint enclosures in Europe?

Milkit
There is a company based here in the UK called "Electrostatic Magic" that sell small hobby sized powder coating machines & they have a large selection of colours too. That's what I use bud.  Initial outlay is pricey, but it soon pays for itself.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Someone who paint enclosures in Europe?

dexxyy
You could try to find somewhere local to you that does powder coating and ask them if they can do your enclosures for you. Motorbike and car customizers would probably be your best bet,
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Someone who paint enclosures in Europe?

Yes, if you are in or near a large town or city, phone around the car and motorbike spraypaint shops.

Many of these places will have a powder coat oven, big enough to take a car or motorbike wheel rim, so will easily fit a lot of pedal enclosures at once.

Re: Someone who paint enclosures in Europe?

zosotone
Thank you very much mates! I will ask in stores vehicles...