Strip board design program.

Jman77
Is there a strip board program that produces the result that’s posted like the designs on this site? Also one that you can plug in(draw the schematic) of a design and it pops out the strip board design? I know there’s the diylc, does it do strip board? New member and newly into this sort of thing. I’ve built strip boards circuits from this website but I want to get into designing and understand the flow of it from hands on to software wise. Thanks. Don’t set on me too bad lol

Re: Strip board design program.

Bolsyo
The layouts on this site is made with DIYLC.

Re: Strip board design program.

As Bolsyo said, we all use DIYLC on the main site.  A couple of us use the older V2 and the others use the latest version.

I'm not aware of a program that could take a schematic and do a stripboard layout automatically, and to be honest, if one existed I would expect the results to be pretty crap for someone with OCD like me who has to do things a certain way.

Re: Strip board design program.

Jman77
Alrighty. I was curious. I’m getting into understanding jfets. Found runoffgrooves jfet schematic that tests for Idss and Vp. Now there are two designs up on tagboard. One has a 47 uF cap, the other has that cap and an ic. These differ from the one I found from rog. Yet I can’t find any info on why these components were add. So I was just wanting to figure out how to translate this schem to vero. I’ve drawn them on paper but I don’t know even Know if they are right.