Suggestions for a BDDI like bass driver?

Suggestions for a BDDI like bass driver?

GrooveChampion
Looking for some Geddy Lee, Justin Chancellor and ETC tones.

Any suggestions for a vero that can come close to it?

Re: Suggestions for a BDDI like bass driver?

cylens
take the runoffgroove ginger and then the EWS BMC, sounds great. you've got an "ampeg like" tone + semi parametric mids.

Re: Suggestions for a BDDI like bass driver?

balazs.bencs
You can build the BDDI, it sounds awesome, my band's bass player LOVES it: http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Sansamp-BDDI-Lite-td7416.html

(I built the modded one)

Re: Suggestions for a BDDI like bass driver?

GrooveChampion
Pardon my french but can I use blowjobs as a form of thankfulness?

Also, I noticed that certain wires for pots are marked as VB, what does that mean?

Re: Suggestions for a BDDI like bass driver?

balazs.bencs
Oh man, calm down :D

Not sure what VB means, just wire it up like any other vero, it will work.

Edit: Make sure you are using C100k for drive, makes a difference.