Synthrotek Cosmic ECHO

Heath
Another pt2399 delay, but they claim it's got some "specialness" that sets it apart.  I am a retard so I can't tell if it's more of the same old thing or not.

Anyway, I thought it would be a nice addition to the stables.

Re: Synthrotek Cosmic ECHO

boratto
it has that distorted abominable decay i hate on pt2399.

Re: Synthrotek Cosmic ECHO

Heath
Ha!  Well, they are known for their noise-makers so I think they just embraced that as a design feature.

Re: Synthrotek Cosmic ECHO

Synsound
The guys at synthrotek are great. I called to get some support with a Atari Junk Console and the guy was pleased as could be to hang out on the phone to BS about ideas.
Anyway, I would love to see this on vero. Also this got me thinking about other delays I have built. I guess it's no major find but I realized that on the Deprofundis I could put a momentary stomp between lugs 2&3 of the feedback pot and get the "feedback blast" they mention on this build.
I'll keep an eye out to see if someone puts this to vero.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Synthrotek Cosmic ECHO

Alex
Hi Heath!
The schematic is not for their Cosmic Echo but for the Modular Echo:
http://www.synthrotek.com/products/modular-circuits/echo/