TC Electronics Spark Booster

johnk
I saw the schematic on a thread at FSB and drew up a vero for it. with 3 dual opamps (3 X OPA2134's), I couldn't get it to fit in a 1590B so I just made it 1590BB compatible at 33 x 18. IMO, this is a very nice booster that is capable of light overdrive, with flat as well as two mid boost freqs with the three way toggle. here's my verified vero of it:

on mine, I removed the second from the left 1n cap so it would be a little brighter.

Re: TC Electronics Spark Booster

Great stuff John!

Re: TC Electronics Spark Booster

doomkraft89
Is anyone have any information about the röttweiler distortion? I think it´s based on this circuit.
Stoned to the bone, Swedens legacy.

Re: TC Electronics Spark Booster

notnews
Thanks so much J, great work!
So the original that was traced used the BB OPA ICs, and you subbed in the MCs? Just curious..