Tantalus Project

iconpoet
hi,
this is my first project using diy layout creator.
it's Tantalus Project v.1.1 from runoffgroove.com for more info, click here
2N3053 look and sound great.
works well with 2N2219 & 2N3019 (same casing) or 2N3904 and the like.
replacing 47p cap with 33n eliminates even more hiss. ( i found it out accidentally cause i was testing the circuit with the soldering iron near-by. if it's on there is too much oscillation noise).
Personally i have settled with 10nf & 5n6 caps for the switch selector.
Tantalus Project v.1.1, (c)2008, runoffgroove.com

regards,
george

Re: Tantalus Project

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
great layout george!!!really nice for first one!keep on good work!!!!

Re: Tantalus Project

Nice one George, thanks for sharing

Re: Tantalus Project

iconpoet
thank you guys.
savvas, it took me 6 hours to finish it, same time as the mobius looper!
regards,
george