Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Kost1978
Hi to everybody from Italy!

Thanks to the forum I found a lot of info regarding new ways (at least for me) to source for components for our builds.
I'll probably switch to Tayda for my next order, cause it looks to me it's better than the shop I used ever since I started building effects.

Just a couple of questions for everybody in the EU who ordered from them:
how fast is the shipping from Tayda to EU countries? Do they normally get charged (and slowed down...) by custom taxes?
I already know this questions get different answers regarding the destination country of the delivery (and Italy is for sure worst than any other EU country, speaking of postal services...), but it'll be interesting to have an idea from EU residents anyway, based on their shopping done with Tayda.

Please, share your experiences!
Thanks a lot!
Paolo.

PS: sorry if the questions were already asked, I used the "search" function with no luck...

Re: Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Vince
Hi, I always order all my pots, and most components from Tayda and they have never messed an order up. Mine (in the U.K) usually take around 10 days with no customs charges, My orders are usually around the $50 to $70 mark. Very securely packed and everything is labelled. Go for the tracked shipping as it's only $1.00 extra.

Re: Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Kost1978
Thanks Vince!

10 days seems fine for me, even if we probably can't compare UK and Italy regarding Postal System (I mean, Italy is probably "slower" than UK...).

I'll see what happpen with my next order then!

Re: Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Wild Turkey
About 10 days to Ireland as well !
They're very hard to beat on price & service.

Re: Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

JaviCAP
Ciao Kost, come stai? Saluti dalla Spagna :)

Well, to Spain it usually takes between 7 and 15 days, not a fixed time, but the most usual is that if I place the order on a Sunday, the package comes on next weeks Friday, 12 days, but is not unusual to recieve it on  next tuesday or wednedsay  (15-17 days)

Anyway, never have had a problem with customs and the components are all labeled and in zip plastic bags.

Won't regret, as prices are nearly unbeatable.

BR

Re: Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Madferret
One of the great things about Tayda is that they seem to mark the packages  with a lower value so they clear customs more easily.  My last order was $70ish but that marked it as $30 so there were no charges and it took about 14 days to arrive.  Make sure you 'like' them on Facebook to get on of the 15% off codes they post every so often.

Re: Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Jon the Art Guy
if it matters, it was also about 10 days to California, USA.
I was really surprised they fit my order in a regular padded envelope, but then I really have been mistaken of how friggin small everything is in this hobby.

Re: Tayda Electronics, shipping info for EU residents needed

Kost1978
Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated, I'm more and more convinced in trying them asap!

...And muchas gracias to Javi for the nice italian words!

Hasta la vista amigos!