Tayda's new services

Sensei Tim
Was browsing the new items section and came across this:

I wonder what the engraving services will be like

Re: Tayda's new services

cjonesplay
Eureka!! I've been buffing these out myself and it's a total headache. At least now I have the option of skipping that part of the process. Now, if they only did 1790N's and 1590BB's we'd be talking;)

Thanks for pulling this to my attention. At the moment they have pulled the options from the site, but I'm guessing they are still working things out.

Re: Tayda's new services

BuGG
The pricing and details are still being worked out, but here's what the laser engraving looks like.

Re: Tayda's new services

Damn that is sweet. I would love to get one of those engravers but they are expensive

Re: Tayda's new services

Silver Blues
Oh shit this looks like it's going to be awesome.

Re: Tayda's new services

BuGG

I'll post back as soon as I know more details about costs/minimum order requirements.

Re: Tayda's new services

Sensei Tim
I just received a buffed 125B enclosure and i must say that i am very happy with the quality of the buffing.

There are a few areas where the surface doesn't look flat - almost like there were waves or something in the original casting, but they aren't really noticeable unless you are up close.

for the amount of effort it takes me to get an enclosure to this level of polishing, i'll gladly pay the extra few bucks to have them buffed for me!

Re: Tayda's new services

Looks like Tayda is stepping up their finished enclosure game big time! I'm looking forward to getting some of these buffed boxes, they should look awesome with a trans powdercoat.

Thanks for sharing Tim! How did they pack this thing?

Re: Tayda's new services

Sensei Tim
It was wrapped in Saran Wrap, put in a zip lock, and then in a bubble wrap bag.

Great packing

On Monday, October 3, 2016, Travis [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like Tayda is stepping up their finished enclosure game big time! I'm looking forward to getting some of these buffed boxes, they should look awesome with a trans powdercoat.

Thanks for sharing Tim! How did they pack this thing?

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Tayda-s-new-services-tp32635p33350.html
To unsubscribe from Tayda's new services, click here.
NAML

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Tayda's new services

moda
Ive got to say very impressed with Tayda. Yesterday my order arrived 80us dollars worth. Opened it up...not my order. Jumped onto the intrawebs and bang! A reply confirming a fresh order via express post coming my way at no charge. Great customer service.
By the way if you are missing 3 x 1590bb powder coated boxes, 2 x 125b boxes and a nd a bunch of pots and caps and some stomp dpdt switches I have them.

Re: Tayda's new services

alltrax74
They recently added blue and yellow enclosures
More to come according to their customer service

Re: Tayda's new services

traktop
Would those be ready for toner transfer as is?

Re: Tayda's new services

Sensei Tim
I'd say yes, but I haven't tried it (yet)