The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Freppo
Hi folks

Here's another new thingy. This time it's a ring modulator.
I'm happy how it turned out, simple and brutal. :)

I hope you like it :)
Schematic, vero and PCB layout can be found at my blog as usual.

cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

boratto
Freppo has a fucking amazing blog! i have 2 or 3 pedals of him, in my build list.

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Synsound
I will second that!
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

gaffled
Yeah there is so much on there I've been marking a few to build.  By the way I never thanked you for doing the slacktave vero.  I built it and it works great, so thanks.  Definitely gonna build this ring mod.

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Synsound
Fredrik, if I remember correctly you were working on a sequencer/ring mod as well. I was curious if you could foresee a vero layout for it? I'm sure life keeps you buisy like the rest of us so I don't want to rush you but it would be one I would love to see.
Keep up the great work.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Freppo
This post was updated on .
Hey guys, i'm glad you like my blog. :)

That's right. I actually boxed up the ringmod sequencer yesterday.
It turned out very cool. I'm calling it "the king corruptor".
I'm going to make a demo video for it in a few days.. too much work atm.

I built mine on PCB, but Digi2t has made a vero layout for it. His layout needs a few minor changes to work properly, because I discovered a few errors on the schematic when I verified my PCB layout. Ops.. I'm going to talk to him about it and sort out the changes. Demo video, pcb and vero layout should be up on my blog before this weekend. :)

cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Synsound
Sweet! Thanx
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Freppo
Done :)

check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Synsound
That is sick! I will surly build one once I can gain a few bucks for parts. I will also need to decide weather to build it as a pedal or synth module.
Thanks for sharing.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Shaggy45
Built this one last week. its very crazy.

here is a pic:

http://nconspicuous.com/uploads/tc.JPG

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Freppo
Shaggy45 wrote
Built this one last week. its very crazy.

here is a pic:

http://nconspicuous.com/uploads/tc.JPG
Thank you! Very nice looking build.
I love Futurama! :)

Is it ok for me to share your builds in my DIY gallery?
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

rockola
That Bender-Corruptor is one gorgeous pedal.

Re: The Corruptor Ring Modulator

Shaggy45
Freppo wrote

Thank you! Very nice looking build.
I love Futurama! :)

Is it ok for me to share your builds in my DIY gallery?
Sure!

rockola wrote
That Bender-Corruptor is one gorgeous pedal.
Thanks!