The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

gul

Re: The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

gul
You could just throw a little boost circuit after the output. Madbean Bacon Bits would probably sound nice. In fact, I think I'll add it to my Sentinel build!

Re: The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

Angelperez
I built this layout but it didnt Work led 2 blinked that was it no signal came through I  tagged  some pictures  of my layout I flipped the 7805 but still didnt work   FBC0CA26-621F-4528-A70F-65C77DF6B589.jpeg

Re: The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

ithop
Hi,
Did you eliminate the cut under the 510 ohm resistor on the lower left of the board? If you have a cut there that is the culprit.  That 100nF cap to the left of the resistor needs to connect to pin 7 of the 2399. Hope that helps.

Re: The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

Angelperez
So I made it work  thanks ithop for your help also a 100k resistor  is missing that goes to pin 2 and pin 3 on 358  sounds just like the demo    I  was  play with the leds I was to able get a nice tremo on bettwen my playing

Re: The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

ithop
Great to hear you got it working Angelperez

Re: The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

Fred Russom
Mine didn’t work without the cut removed under the 510 ohm resistor. Now working and sounds great. I also included the extra 100k resistor. Is it normal to have a bit of picking delay?There is a short delay from when I pick the guitar and when I hear it.

Re: The Sentinel - PT2399 based pitch modulator, delay, reverb & drone verb

Angelperez
Any here have built only the modulation board  I would like to try the modulation with the disaster transporter jr  delay see if its work

123