This video is freaking me out...

Kinski

Re: This video is freaking me out...

Dave
Well, it looks like I've finally succumbed to the solder fumes and am high

Re: This video is freaking me out...

Jon Rep
Awesome Video. Great Animation.  Thanks for Sharing.   One thing I noticed is I cut and bend my Transistor Legs in the same way to fit into Sockets.  The other animation stuff is magical.

Re: This video is freaking me out...

Madferret
It's the music that's doing it for me! Also there are some great link chains off this videos, I ended up watching a series of videos on circuit bending and then a handful of videos of modded keyboards and other noise makers.

Re: This video is freaking me out...

borntwisted
So nicely done it should come with a p0rn warning ;)