Tiny Giant Amp

Heath
This is a neat one.  I bought a PCB for this but I've had a bad run of pedal building lately and I've horked it up somehow.  Would be nice to be able to build a reference on Vero.  I'm just now starting to understand how to go from schematic to Vero so if someone wants to work up a layout for this it would be greatly appreciated as it's beyond my current abilities.

Here are some reference documents as well.

Re: Tiny Giant Amp

Silver Blues
I may be able to do this one for you but not for a while. If anyone wants to take a crack before I get to it go right ahead, otherwise it'll be sometime next week.

Re: Tiny Giant Amp

farfar
This one has been requested before. I would really love to see this in vero form :)

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Taylor-Livingston-Tiny-Giant-20W-Solid-state-amplifier-td5099.html

Re: Tiny Giant Amp

Heath
Hi, farfar,

I usually check before making a request, but I totally missed yours.

There's something about play a DIY guitar through a DIY cable to a DIY pedalboard with DIY pedals powered by a DIY powersupply and into a DIY AMP :D