Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

Beaker
just stumbled across this - worth a look. Seems like it has every transistor going!

http://www.transkommunikation.ch/dateien/schaltungen/diverse_schaltungen/electronics_infos/Transistor%20Handbook.pdf

Re: Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

Chris60601
OUTSTANDING!

Simply outstanding!

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

Re: Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

Only two replies? I thought people would be all over this - we are always getting requests for documents like this.

But hey, Zach and Chris, glad to be of service.

Re: Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

kirshman
wow.  what a resource!  Thanks

Re: Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

Beaker
That's ok - I just wanted to bump it back up the page so more people see it!

Re: Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

Re: Transistor comparison chart - the motherlode?

dbat69
Great find there - this will be very useful I am sure

Thanks for sharing
(and bumped again )