Trimpot Value Question

Meomy
Hey All,
I was thinking about building an Azabache, but when i looked through my stash i realized i've got everything except for the right size trimpots. It calls for one 5K and three 20Ks. How important is it to get  the right value trimpots? I have a bunch of 1K, 10K, 50K, and 100ks on hand. If i used a 10K and three 50Ks would it be too much of a pain to dial in the right drain values? Is there any kind of rule or guideline  for how much variance there can be when subbing trimpots on a layout? I really wanna build this one, but don't want to wait a week and then see my wife frown when another package from Tayda arrives at the door;^)

Re: Trimpot Value Question

Yes those values should be fine.  You may not have as high resolution in the rotation of the trimmer, but it doesn't have to be absolutely precise.

Re: Trimpot Value Question

Meomy
Thanks again Mark